I also act as a coach to people who would like to focus on making specific improvements in their lives. Coaching is helpful in situations where you might want to experience more growth or fulfillment or achieve specific goals such as:
- Developing a healthier lifestyle--- changing “bad habits”;
- Gaining access to or developing “another side” of yourself or talent;
- Reevaluating and making changes in career or life direction;
- Enhancing performance; creative, professional or athletic;
- Increasing one’s sense of joy and fulfillment in day to day life;
We meet for an initial consultation (usually in person) and explore your vision, short and long-term goals, motivation, strengths and challenges. We use creativity, imagination, and inner wisdom to create a positive vision for yourself.
Once we have focused your vision and goals, we develop an action plan together with specific steps and timelines. As a coach, I work with you to problem-solve, develop tools, and stay motivated to reach your goals. We usually have weekly coaching "check-ins" to track your progress and to help you remain positive and focused on your goals.
(Note: Coaching is not therapy. Therapy is helpful for people who are struggling with issues such as depression, relationship conflicts, or disordered eating. for more information on therapy services, see Psychotherapy section.)
Telephone: (207) 772-2202
96 India Street
Portland, ME 04101
Phone: (207) 772-2202, Ext. 3
Fax: (207) 772-2230