People usually seek out therapy because aspects of their lives are not working and they don’t know how to “make it better.” Many issues draw people to therapy...
- Difficulty recovering from a trauma or loss; saying to onself, ”Why can’t I get over this?...When will I feel normal?”
- Fear, anxiety, or panic interfering with day-to-day functioning and the ability to realize goals
- A desire for insight into one’s self, gifts, and path
- Negative beliefs and patterns (conscious and unconscious) preventing one from performing better or feeling more fulfilled
- Confusion about the causes of one’s pain, distress or disinterest
And often people arrive at therapy struggling with a combination of concerns. If you are seeking positive changes in your life, I believe that I can help.
I work with adults and adolescents to help them overcome obstacles and move in the direction of healing and change. Compassion, honesty, and humor are key aspects of my approach.
Telephone: (207) 772-2202
96 India Street
Portland, ME 04101
Phone: (207) 772-2202, Ext. 3
Fax: (207) 772-2230